Zebra LI2208 USB Barcode Scanner
Newest version of Zebra's most popular 1D handheld barcode scanner.
The LI2208 is an updated version of the LS2208, Zebra's best-selling handheld scanner. If you need to scan 1D barcodes like product UPCs and you want the newest gear, you can't go wrong with the LI2208. Unlike the older model, this scanner can handle barcodes on mobile phone and computer screens.
Benefits of the LI2208 1D Linear barcode scanner:
- Scans barcodes on mobile devices and other screens
- Easy to setup - just plug it into your USB port and start scanning
- Great range - scans UPC codes from contact to over 30" away
- Very Durable - can be dropped 100 times to concrete
- Lightweight - less than 5 ounces
- Fast - 547 scans per second
- Ergonomic - standard trigger-style grip
This scanner comes with a 7-foot straight USB cable, so you'll be able to start scanning immediately out of the box, and reach the items you need to scan.
Barcode formats that are compatible with the LI2208:
- UPC/EAN with Supplementals
- UCC/EAN 128
- Code 39
- Code 39 Full ASCII
- Code 39 TriOptic
- Code 128
- Code 128 Full ASCII
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Discrete 2 of 5
- Code 93
- Code 11
- RSS variants
- Chinese 2 of 5
If you need to scan 2D barcodes, consider upgrading to the DS2208.
- LI2208 Product Specification Sheet
- LI2208 Quick Start Guide
- LI2208 Product Reference Guide (this is the complete manual)